Important information for clubs
Clubs officers please take note of the following procedures
- Written agreement from both clubs to be sent to an Runai C.C.C. in cases of changes of fixture agreed between clubs. Postponements to be played BEFORE the next round of fixtures
- Fines will be issued and games awarded if fixtures are not fulfilled.
- No club to start a major draw without County Committee approval.
- Clubs to contact the County Development officer in advance of any proposed facilities Development.
- Permission is required from County Board, Ulster Council and Central Council for Major borrowings.
- Clubs organizing tournaments to get prior permission from County Committee/Ulster Council/Central Council and separate insurance is required.
- Clubs organizing challenge games to get prior permission within the county (County Committee) outside the County (Ulster Council/Croke Park).
- County Officers will make themselves available to attend a club meeting if written request are made to the County Secretaryi and due notice of meetings are given.
- Correspondence to be dealt with by Management/County Committee to be lodged with the County Secretary by the Friday prior to the meeting.
- Officers reports to be circulated in advance of each meeting.
- All monies due to the board must be paid in full by Mid-October each year to facilitate the audited accounts for presentation at County Convention.
County League Admission Prices 2012
- Division 1 & 2 two (2) Games €8 one (1) Game €6
- Division 3 & 4 two (2) Games €6 one (1) Game €5
Championship Admission Prices 2012
| ||Prelim/1st Rd ||Quarter Finals ||Semi Finals ||Finals |
|Junior ||€6.00 ||€8.00 ||€8.00 ||€10.00 |
|Under 21||€5.00 ||€5.00 ||€8.00 ||€10.00 |
|Intermediate||€8.00 ||€8.00 ||€10.00 ||€12.00 |
|Senior||€10.00 ||€10.00 ||€12.00 ||€15.00 |