- Coiste Banistí: It shall consist of the Chairperson, Vice-Chairman, Secretary,Treasurer, Ass-Treasurer, P.R.O, Children's officer, Coaching Officer, Development Officers, Oifigeach na Gaeilge, Coaching Officer, Two Ulster Council Representatives and the Central Council Representative. The County Administrator shall attend Coiste Bainistí meetings as a servicing officer in a non-voting capacity.
- Competitions Control Committee: it shall consist of the Vice Chairman as its Chairman, The Assistant County secretary as its secretary, County Children's
officer, Assistant County Treasurer, County P.R.O, County Development officer, Coaching Officer, Oifig na Gaeilge, Central Council delegate, two ulster Council delegates plus the secretary of the hurling Committee and the County Referees Administrator who shall be entitled to vote only on the appointments of Referees. One representative from each of the Divisional Boards including the Inishowen Board (who shall be entitled to vote only on the matters pertaining to underage fixtures). A Quorum for this committee to be 3.
- An Choiste Iomána: It shall consist of a Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary, P.R.O., One representative nominated by County Committee from within the
membership of An Choiste Bainistí and One delegate each of affiliated adult clubs in the County.
- County Hearings Committee: Chairman (Seamus McInaw) Secretary (Frank Dooley) And six persons selected from County Committee and/or other suitable personnel. Quorum for this committee to be 3 members.
- County Finance Committee:
Chairperson Grace Boyle
Danny Harkin Convoy,
Seamus O Donail Cloughaneely,
Brendan Brady St Nauls,
John Friel Iorras.
- Youth Committee: It shall consist of the County Children's officer (as it's Chairperson), the Cathoirleach, Rúnaí and Cisteoir both the Northern and Southern Regional Committees elected at their A.G.M. The Co. Coaching Officer and one representative from Cumann na mBunscoil and the Post Primary Schools Committee.
- Co. Post-Primary Schools Committee:
It shall consist of One representative of each
affiliated Second level school, One representative
of the County Coaching and Games Development
Committee,One representative of Coiste na nOg,
One Senior Officer of the County Committee.
- Cumann na mBunscol:
It shall consist of a Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, P.R.O. and other Officers as required.
- Referees' Administration Committee:
It shall consist of the Co. Referees' Administrator
(as its Chairperson), a Referees' Appointments'
Secretary, appointed by the Co.Committee, two
members of County Committee and two Referees'Tutors.
- Health, Wellness and Lifestyle Committee:
It's shall consist of the County Children's officer
as Cathaoirleach, a Rúnaí, appointed by Coiste na
Contae, the Child Awareness Tutors,the ASAP
advisors, a representative from each of the
regional boards and six other persons appointed by
Coiste Chontae Dhún na nGall.
- Co Planning & Physical Development Committee:
It shall consist of The Development Officer (as its Chairperson) and 5 other nominated personnel, deemed qualified, appointed by the Co. Committee.
- Co. Coaching & Games Development Committee:
It shall consist of the Co. Coaching Officer (as its Chairperson), the County Games development officer as Secretary, County Children's officer, the Co. Development Officer, two members from each Regional Committee, one member each from Inishowen Committee, Hurling Committee, Cumann na mBunscoil and the Post Primary Schools' Committee.
- Irish Culture & Heritage Committee:
It shall consist of Oifigeach na Gaeilge agus Cultuir (as its Chairperson), and 5 members nominated by the Clubs and appointed by the Co. Committee.
- Co. Public Relations/Marketing /IT committee:
It shall consist of the County P.R.O as Chairperson County Secretary, County Treasurer and 4 other nominated personnel, deemed qualified, appointed by the Co. Committee.
- Co. Panels' Sub-Committee:
The Membership of the County Panels Sub Committee is
County Board Chairman
County Board Secretary & Liaison Officer
County Board Treasurer
County Senior Football/Hurling managers
County Team Player (1)
County Team Player (2)
The liaison officer should liaise with players on a regular basis so that potential problems can be identified at their earliest possible stage.
- Human Resource Committee:
Liam Ward Glenfin
Philip Mc Glynn Bundoran
Sean Dunnion Four Masters